The Best Treatment For You
If you aren’t certain what type of massage you would need or want to have, we’ll customise the best one to suit you.
People get massage therapy for relaxation or for a variety of health conditions:
• Back pain
• Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
• Stress relief and stress-related conditions
• Headaches and migraines
• Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
• Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
• Circulatory and respiratory problems
• Post-injury and post surgical rehabilitation
While periodic massage enhance your well being, the real benefit of massage is only released when the body is exposed to multiple therapy sessions. For this reason, our prices are realistic allowing access to the ongoing benefits of massage.
Townsville Massage’s flexible scheduling and affordable prices make enjoying a break from a hectic lifestyle easy and at a time that suits you.
Massage is known to promote better sleep, improve concentration, reduce anxiety and create an overall sense of well-being. Massage also relieves the symptoms of stiff, tired joints, speeds up digestion and improves blood circulation enabling the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Massage stimulates the lymph system, the body’s natural defense, against toxic invaders. For example, in breast cancer candidates, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer!
- Releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller.
- Aids treatment for chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches.
- Relaxes tense and tightened muscles.
- Reduces stress.
- Treats inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendiniti.
- Promotes healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling and formation of scar tissue.
- Provides flexibility and range of motion.
- Enhances athletic performance; Treats injuries caused during sport or work.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Enhances the health and nourishment of skin.
- Treats musculoskeletal problems.
- Improves posture.
- Improves ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately.
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity (before exams).
- Fosters a feeling of well-being.
- Reduces levels of anxiety.